Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Handy Little Helper {Custom Self-Inking Stamp}

Today I received a little something special in the mail...

 My very own custom made self-inking stamp!  I am so excited to be able to use this product to label my shop items.  I like to be hands-on, so I am glad that I get to be a part of each process of my business...coming up with ideas, making my products, labeling each item by hand, wrapping up my sweet little treasures when a purchase is made and finally a trip to the post office to send them on their way!  Hands-on all the way!

Isn't she pretty?!!




Blessings, Grace
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful stamp! I am going to have to check this company out for sure, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were great...I placed my order Sunday and got my stamp Wednesday of the same week! Talk about super fast shipping!

    Blessings, Grace

    ReplyDelete

Each Note is a Little Bit of Sunshine! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Few of My Favorite Things!