Friday, March 16, 2012

{FREE STUFF} Friday!

TGIF!  The weekend is here, y'all!  And boy, am I glad!  Not that the weeks are bad around here, I rather like them, but there's something about Saturday and Sunday that is special...probably the extended time I get to spend with my hard-working hubby!  Gotta love that!

Today I want to share with you a little something that's going on in my shop that I like to call {FREE STUFF} Friday!  I am offering up Samples of my wonderfully fragrant  Soy Wax Melts - - - for FREE!  (You only have to pay for shipping!)  I currently have 11 fragrances in my line of Soy Melts and you may choose any 3 sample cubes (.5 oz each) that you like!  This promo will last all St. Patty's Day Weekend and will end Monday, March 19th.




Hope that everyone is having a good Friday.  Around here we have a little tradition called Thai Fri(day)...we get some yummy take-out from our favorite local Thai restaurant and have a tasty dinner as a family.  My current favorite is the Yellow Curry...Mmm, Mmm Good!

Have a blessed weekend!
-Grace
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each Note is a Little Bit of Sunshine! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Few of My Favorite Things!