Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello to Another Monday! {And Bragging on my Brother!}

Hello all, and Happy Monday!  I don't have much to inspire you today, but I do have something to share that inspired me over the weekend. 

Aside from the gorgeous wedding of my sister that I was able to take part in I was also able to attend the Winter Jam 2012 concert at the American Airlines Center in Dallas.  There was a great line up of Christian music artists, and I was blessed to be able to watch my own brother perform with Kari Jobe during their set on stage.  My brother is an amazing pianist, as was evident when Kari was called back on stage after performing for an encore.  Grant, my brother, was able to accompany her as she sang a beautiful song.  It was such a neat moment for me especially, and I am the proudest sister ever.  As I sat there watching my brother worship our Lord through music in front of thousands of people I couldn't help but tear up.  It was amazing.  Love you, bro! 





Hope everyone has a happy and productive week!  I am feeling the call of some Raspberry Sangria...but not the kind you drink...the kind you make into Soy Wax Melts!  :-)

Blessings, Grace


Pin It
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each Note is a Little Bit of Sunshine! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Few of My Favorite Things!