Friday, April 20, 2012

Something Fun for Friday {Coffee in a Tea Cup!}

This past week has been sort of stressful...some of that "real life" stuff has been gettin' in the way...so today I thought I'd post something just for fun.

A week or so ago as I was cleaning out my "china hutch" (you can read that here) I got out my little collection of tea cups.  I was "into" collecting them about 15 years ago or so but they have largely remained unused.  I wanted that to change, so I decided to display them in a way that would encourage more use!  Every morning I have a cup (or two) of coffee...so why not have it in one of my sweet tea cups?!  I especially love that I have written in permanent marker underneath my cups saying who the cup came from and when I received it.  How special!  So now as I drink my coffee I can also remember the sweet person who gave me my cup!

Here's to drinking coffee in a tea cup!  Cheers!








Blessings,Grace
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each Note is a Little Bit of Sunshine! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Few of My Favorite Things!