Thursday, April 5, 2012

Going {GREEN}: Adding Some of Nature's Finery to My Kitchen

After reading the Nester's most recent posts I realized my home could do with a few more plants.  So, today while my 4 year old was at school, little brother and I headed to our local nursery and came home with some of nature's finery.  I also took a few clippings off of my rosemary plant and brought them inside as well.

I just love the added bit of green now in my kitchen.  Plants really do breathe life into a room!



I purchased the planters at Hobby Lobby.  They are on sale this week for 50% off, and the total for both was about $10 combined...gotta love that!

How do you incorporate green into your home?  Drop me a line and let me know!

Blessings, Grace

Linking up to:


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is part of my goal in the coming weeks too...I love the look of what you have done..I may just have to steal, ummm I mean borrow a few of these ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have at it...I don't mind if you steal! ;)

    Blessings, Grace

    ReplyDelete

Each Note is a Little Bit of Sunshine! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Few of My Favorite Things!