Tuesday, April 3, 2012

An Oldie But a Goodie: {Easter Topiary Tutorial}


This is a project I did a couple years ago which I shared at the time on a former blog, but I thought I would share it with you all since it's a cute little craft just in time for Easter.  
Supplies: Dollar Tree Robin's Egg Blue bowl & Bubble Gum Eggs...


Floral foam & Styrofoam balls...


Ribbon & Pencils I had on hand.


 Easy-peasy Easter Topiary:
Insert Pencil into Styrofoam Ball, Remove, Squirt in Hot Glue, and Reinsert Pencil. 

Wrap Pencil in Ribbon, and Hot Glue at Various Intervals to Make Sure it Stays Put!


 Hot Glue Spanish Moss Like Crazy all over the Styrofoam Ball...Burn your Fingers at Random...It's all Part of the Fun!


Now Hot Glue the Gum Eggs until They Completely Cover the Moss. 


Hot Glue Floral Foam into Bowl...

 And Hot Glue Bottom of Ribbon Wrapped Pencil and Push into Floral Foam. 

Once the topiary was in place I covered the floral foam with a bit of moss...


...and here is my finished Easter Topiary. I tied a sweet little bow beneath it to add an extra touch!


Hope ya like it!

Blessings, Grace

Linking up to:


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each Note is a Little Bit of Sunshine! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Few of My Favorite Things!