Friday, August 3, 2012

{Favorite Finds Friday}: Sock Monkey Warmer

As you know I love candles, so you can bet I was super excited to find this little guy while I was out shopping with my boys yesterday...


I love the whimsical effect this Sock Monkey Wax Warmer has in my kitchen.  He is especially fun right now since he is warming up the "Monkey Farts" Soy Wax Melts that I made...kiwi, vanilla & bananas...Mmmm!  ;-)  

If you're interested in getting one of these whimsical warmers you can just click the photo for a link to purchase!  And if you need something yummy smelling to melt in your warmer, come check out the Soy Wax Melts section of my Etsy shop!  I'll be adding new fragrances in the coming weeks for fall, so please be sure to check back again soon!

Blessings, Grace
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each Note is a Little Bit of Sunshine! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Few of My Favorite Things!