Sunday, August 12, 2012

"Homesick"

A few weeks ago I was talking to my youngest sister, aka Princess, who just happened to be my boys' nanny over the summer.  We were chatting after a fun (and rowdy) afternoon of chasing my little dudes around the splash park in our neighborhood.  The topic of Grace Note Gifts came up, and my lil' sis asked what new scents I was working on.  I wasn't working on anything in particular at the moment, so she had the idea for creating a line, if you will, of scents that would appeal to college aged kids (girls mostly since guys aren't really into this type of thing too much).  Some funny titles came up..."Ring by Spring, Study Break" and the like.  I thought she was really on to something!  Wax warmers along with scented wax tarts are great because unlike traditional candles you can use them in dorm rooms!  So, I would like to introduce to you my newest scent...Homesick...for those days when you want all the familiar scents of home to fragrance your life, wherever you happen to be!


 With notes of apple, cinnamon, clove & and hint of pumpkin, it's sure to remind you of good times spent at home!

This will be available in the coming weeks in my Etsy shop along with other new fragrances I'll be debuting.  

Thanks, Princess, for the inspiration!  Love you!

***If anyone is interested in getting a wax warmer to go along with their Grace Note Gifts Soy Wax Melts, please feel free to email me for a list of warmers I personally recommend!  You can reach me at: gracenotegifts@gmail.com

Blessings, Grace


 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each Note is a Little Bit of Sunshine! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Few of My Favorite Things!